The PPCRV and COMELEC are encouraging every qualified voter to register NOW to be able to vote in the May 13, 2013 elections.
Who May Register:
– New Registrants – those NOT yet registered as voters who were born on or before May 13, 1995.
– Transferees – currently registered as voters in other places but have become residents of Cagayan de Oro City.
– Change or Correction of Entries – for change in personal circumstances [ex.: marriage] or whose entries in the records of the COMELEC need to be changed or corrected.
– Re-activation – those whose registrations were deleted from the list of voters but now want to be re-activated.
Accepted requirements are any of the following:
– ID Card with Signature of Issuing Authority: Employment, Postal, School, or Senior Citizen, SSS/GSIS, IBP, or PRC
– Driver’s License, NBI/PNP Clearance, or any valid ID with present address, or Passport with proof of billing, e.g., electric, phone, or water bills
– Birth Certificate for 18-19 years old [3 photocopies]; also bring ID Card
– Marriage Contract for change of status [3 photocopies], also bring ID Card
Please also take note that your CEDULA or BARANGAY CLEARANCE will not be accepted.
Registration hours at the COMELEC Office are from 9:00AM to 4:00pm. Registration at the COMELEC Office is done every day, except Sundays, Holidays and during Off-site registration days. Registration will be until October 31, 2012.
There will be no registration at the COMELEC Office during the dates below.
September 14: Xavier University for Students and Staff
September 15: SM City, Cagayan de Oro City, 10AM to 4PM
September 21: Liceo de Cagayan University for Students and Staff
September 22: Lim Ket Kai Mall, Cag. de Oro, 10AM to 4PM
September 24: Capitol University, Corrales Ext., for Students and Staff
September 25: Pilgrim Christian College, Capistrano St., Students and Staff
September 26: MUST, Recto Avenue, for Students and Staff
September 27: COC, Carmen, for Students and Staff
September 28: Lourdes College, Capistrano St., for Students and Staff
To get the latest news – like the PPRCV – CDO Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ppcrv.cdo
Please don’t forget to share, retweet and email to friends and family. Thank you.