COMELEC Office and Off-site Schedule of Voters Registration for the 2013 Elections
The PPCRV and COMELEC are encouraging every qualified voter to register NOW to be able to vote in the May 13, 2013 elections.
Who May Register:
- New Registrants – those NOT yet registered as voters who were born on or before May 13, 1995.
- Transferees – currently registered as voters in other places but have become residents of Cagayan de Oro City.
- Change or Correction of Entries – for change in personal circumstances [ex.: marriage] or whose entries in the records of the COMELEC need to be changed or corrected.
- Re-activation – those whose registrations were deleted from the list of voters but now want to be re-activated.
Accepted requirements are any of the following:
– ID Card with Signature of Issuing Authority: Employment, Postal, School, or Senior Citizen, SSS/GSIS, IBP, or PRC
– Driver’s License, NBI/PNP Clearance, or any valid ID with present address, or Passport with proof of billing, e.g., electric, phone, or water bills
– Birth Certificate for 18-19 years old [3 photocopies]; also bring ID Card
– Marriage Contract for change of status [3 photocopies], also bring ID Card
Please also take note that your CEDULA or BARANGAY CLEARANCE will not be accepted.
Registration hours at the COMELEC Office are from 9:00AM to 4:00pm. Registration at the COMELEC Office is done every day, except Sundays, Holidays and during Off-site registration days. Registration will be until October 31, 2012.
There will be no registration at the COMELEC Office during the dates below.
September 14: Xavier University for Students and Staff
September 15: SM City, Cagayan de Oro City, 10AM to 4PM
September 21: Liceo de Cagayan University for Students and Staff
September 22: Lim Ket Kai Mall, Cag. de Oro, 10AM to 4PM
September 24: Capitol University, Corrales Ext., for Students and Staff
September 25: Pilgrim Christian College, Capistrano St., Students and Staff
September 26: MUST, Recto Avenue, for Students and Staff
September 27: COC, Carmen, for Students and Staff
September 28: Lourdes College, Capistrano St., for Students and Staff
To get the latest news – like the PPRCV – CDO Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ppcrv.cdo
Please don’t forget to share, retweet and email to friends and family. Thank you.