CDO Bloggers says… Let’s go photowalking with nature!
Once again, CDOBloggers Inc., is organizing a Photowalk and this time will be a Nature theme. This event is open to those photo enthusiasts, hobbyists, nature trippers and newbies.
It will be at Manresa Farm at Masterson Avenue, Upper Carmen, just in front of SM Mall Cagayan de Oro City on April 14, 2013. Participants will meet at the main entrance of the farm. Any camera will do – DSLR or point-n-shoot digital camera.
The official hashtag is #manresaphotowalk.
Registration: P100 (pay on the event) to cover snacks and certificate. Certificate of Participation shall be given to all registered participants.
PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES:
8:30 to 9:30 am – arrival/registration
9:30am – start of briefing / getting-to-know
10am – start of walk
10:30 – snack while walking
11am – end of walk / briefing / awarding of certificates
What to bring: hat, umbrella, extra water and your camera of course.
Learn and appreciate nature and farm animals. Gather and share photographs, Documenting nature and farm life to create awareness to the public.
1. Each participant shall be issued a name tag to wear throughout the Photo Walk, for identity and security purposes.
2. Cameras should either be Point-and-Shoot or DSLR.
3. Participants are required to observe discipline, decorum, and etiquette during the Photo Walk.
4. Each participant shall submit their two best photos via email to the organizer at email@example.com – you can put your personal watermark.
5. By submitting their entries, participants give the organizer and its sponsors the privilege and right as well, to use their photos in their respective promotions, but with due recognition of the photographer.
6. There is no competition involved here.