The Cagayan de Oro Chamber of Commerce & Industry Foundation, Inc. cordially invites you to participate the largest gathering of agriculture and food industry players, government policy makers, exhibitors, businessmen and consumers in Cagayan de Oro for the MINDANAO FOOD CONGRESS and OROBEST EXPO 2014. This year’s congress—with the theme: “ALIGNING MINDANAO FOOD SECURITY IN THE ASEAN MARKET”—will be held at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel on September 25-26, 2014.
This event aims to help position our beloved Mindanao for the ASEAN Economic Integration happening in 2015.
If you’re a business person, here are the 5 Big Solid Reasons to attend the Mindanao Food Congress:
- Update yourself on the benefits and challenges of doing business in the ASEAN market in 2015;
- Discover new emerging markets, opportunities and best practices from the technical sessions on poultry raising, coffee, banana, cacao and high value crops and vegetables production,
- Network with food industry experts, establish contacts and find new business prospects;
- Gain insights on the latest support and services offered by government agencies and financial institutions; and
- Benefit from the wide array of food industry products and trade exhibits using new technologies and innovations offered at the Orobest Expo, a parallel event of the food congress.
For inquiries and reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 858-4068 and 858-4074.