Thinking of doing your last minute shopping while in Cagayan de Oro?
The holidays can be overwhelming plus the traffic jams, it’s best to plan out what to buy this Yuletide season!
Here’s a list of your must-buy goodies for the holidays:
Photo from Manoy’s Facebook Page.
1. Jr. Ni Manoy at Manoy’s Boneless Lechon. This Cebu-style boneless lechon belly with rich herbs and spices within will make you eat more. I am warning you – it’s sort of an appetizer. Best to pair the Jr. Ni Manoy with a glass of cola. The Jr. Ni Manoy is good for a group of 10-12. Order the Jr. Ni Manoy via Facebook or call 0917 800 8961 for deliveries.
Photo from the Facebook Page of Bigby’s.
2. Bigby’s Christmas Ham. The Holiday season wouldn’t be complete without a Ham from Bigby’s! CDO’s homegrown brand makes it a tradition to offer their Premium High Quality Pineapple Ball Ham. Their ham is available in all Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurants not only in Cagayan de Oro but also in Davao City, Cebu City and General Santos City.
Photo from Boy Zugba’s FB Page.
3. Boy Zugba’s Cheezzy Chorizo. The ultimate crowd pleaser – Cheezzy Chorizo – is now for sale as a holiday item. Go get a kilo (Php 495) or half kilo (Php 250) at Boy Zugba Corrales or Centrio up in the 3rd floor. Don’t forget to fire up the grill and enjoy the Chorizo on Christmas eve.
Photo from Limketkai Luxe.
4. Limketkai Luxe’s Gingerbread House. Upon entering at KaVe, a Christmas Village has been set up by Limketkai Luxe. Christmas Villages are truly appealing and what’s unique with this CDO Hotel are their baked to perfection Gingerbread House – which are not only for display but also for sale.
Photo from Missy Bon Bon’s FB Page.
5. Missy Bon Bon Christmas Goodies. If you’re a big fan of pastries, go for Missy Bon Bon. This homegrown brand has prepared a lot of holiday goodies for all. For 2016, they’ve released their yummy to-go cakes, the Christmas Ensaymada, the Crinkles in a tin can and of course – the Missy Fruit Cake with rich fruity taste topped with pecan nuts, red and green cherries with a kick of rhum aged to perfection. Their goodies are all available in all kiosks and pop-up stores Mindanao-wide.
Photo from Joji’s Delights’ FB Page.
6. Muesli from Joji’s Delights. The holidays can be very overwhelming. These healthy breakfast or snack will ensure a balance diet this season. For inquiries, call 09177074313 or 09209615194.
Photo from Shiga’s FB Page.
7. Shiga. Spice up your holiday with Shiga’s Chili Sauce. Nothing beats this sauce made up with chili and garlic in pure olive oil. Their chili sauce is available in all pasalubong shops and stores in CDO.
Happy Holidays, Higala! (and Happy Shopping too!)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to share it. You may also subscribe to our newsletter to be updated with the latest in Cagayan de Oro.
WOWCDO.com is an award-winning Top CDO blog site that aims share the good stories, worth attending events, appetizing food options, must-go places and local personalities from the City of Golden Friendship. Remember, we share ONLY the WOW part of CDO!
Let’s talk, contact us here or email email@example.com.