Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is setting a new trend in banking with its Make the Best Happen campaign launching makethebesthappen.ph – a microsite devoted to the Make the Best Happen campaign which addresses some of the top life and lifestyle goals of most individuals: travel, health, parenting, shopping, future, and dining. Its content is enriched every week with updated content derived from current areas of interest.
BPI first of all wants to support its clients by helping them focus on their life aspirations.
In a statement, Cezar P. Consing, BPI President, said the bank wants to focus on needs-based financial planning where individuals make decisions based not on returns but on the goals they want to achieve.
The process begins with helping clients identify their life needs and goals and then create a priority list based on those aspirations. Clients are then encouraged to make personal financial assessments, computing, among others, one’s net worth, cash flow requirements, and even emergency funds.
Based on this initial assessment, BPI helps clients create a game plan, mindful of their budgets, goals, risk profile, and investment options.
“BPI empowers Filipinos to make the best of their lives happen by through its innovative and accessible financial solutions,” Consing said.“We strive to know and understand the individual circumstances and financial needs of our clients, then offer financial advice. Only then do we propose certain solutions that are suitable and customized for each and every client.”
Tricia Quiambao, Head of BPI’s Strategic Brand Management, said BPI’s Make the Best Happen campaign is a different look on banking. “We put a premium on understanding our clients and their needs, whether it’s to travel, or start a business, or fund their children’s education,” she said.
“As people become more and more aware of the world around them and the many possibilities and opportunities it offers, BPI would like to enable them to accomplish those goals and aspirations better, faster and more efficiently.”
Rally Jereza, BPI Division Head for Visayas and Mindanao, added: “Cagayan De Oro City has been a hub of out-of-the-box thinking, and BPI feels right at home with our trendsetting solutions. With Make the Best Happen, we aim to expand the conversation with our clients and friends, beyond solutions and into actual life and lifestyle choices.”
For more info, here are your nearest BPI Cagayan de Oro Branches and contact numbers:
- BFB Cagayan de Oro Kauswagan – R.E.R Subd. Phase 1, Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City – 09175344364
- BFB Cagayan de Oro San Agustin – Jardiniano Bldg. 2, San Agustin corner Rizal Streets, Cagayan de Oro City – (088) 8801518
- BPI Cagayan de Oro Ayala Centrio – 09173162758
- BPI Cagayan de Oro Cogon – Osmena Street, Cogon, Cagayan de Oro City – (088) 8571297
- BPI Cagayan de Oro Divisoria – Capistrano cor RN Abejuela St., Cagayan de Oro City 9000 – (088) 8572027
- BPI Cagayan de Oro Lapasan – CM Recto Avenue, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City – (088) 8524602
- BPI Cagayan de Oro Main – Velez St cor J.R. Borja St., Cagayan de Oro City – (088)8564213
- BPI CDO LIMKETKAI – 09175344296
- BPI Georgetown Cybermall – Rodolfo N. Pelaez Boulevard, Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000 – (088)8579177
- BPI SM Cagayan de Oro – (088)8592175